chelsea

chelsea

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

new stuff.




i wanted to share a painting of diesel, that was done by ruth vineberg, my grandma, who i recently lost on valentine's day. she was one of my first art mentors (besides my mother, beth fedigan who is also an artist). it's really made me reflect on life. since my relationship with her always involved art, i have been reminiscing on my art path. i wanted to say thank you to everyone that has made an impact on my art career. to all my family and friends, thanks for always having faith in me and patience with me. thanks for all the words of support and encouragement, and constructive criticism!

to all my past customers a HUGE THANKS for helping me work towards my dreams!!!! :)

check out my website- http://www.chachasart.com/.



1 comment:

About Me

My photo
south padre island, texas, United States
Pop Artist whose subject mainly consists of dogs. I also create handmade jewelry.

www.chachasart.com chelsea fedigan's Fan Box

Followers