chelsea

chelsea

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tamarindo, Costa Rica















Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I sure did! Im very thankful for many things in my life! I just returned from a family vacation to Tamarindo, Costa Rica and it was AMAZING!  It was beautiful and extremely peaceful.  I loved everything about it.  My only complaint would have to be how many insect bites i returned with.  I am rejuvenated and  very inspired.  I'm ready to tackle the Christmas art comissions.
I took quite a few dog photos that will be inspirations for  future paintings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
south padre island, texas, United States
Pop Artist whose subject mainly consists of dogs. I also create handmade jewelry.

www.chachasart.com chelsea fedigan's Fan Box

Followers