chelsea

chelsea

Sunday, January 9, 2011

8 years with Diesel ♥

November 6, 2010 was one of the saddest days of my life. My precious Basset Hound, Diesel passed away. I was blessed to have him for 8 wonderful years & he was the inspiration that started the pop art dog portraits! I never thought a dog could have such an impact on my life! ♥  Thanks to everyone for their kind words through this rough time!


August 2002
Outside his "foster mothers" house the day I took this skinny little Basset Hound home ♥

1st painting of Diesel









My graduation from UT Brownsville
December 2006










Diesel's first art show
Pirate Days SPI



January 2009






hand painted clutch


2010


Diesel under my chair while I painted :)



Last picture of Diesel & Lucy together the day he passed away
♥ My angels Yvonne Marie Hernandez (12/20/74-3/28/74) & Diesel (???-11/6/10) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
south padre island, texas, United States
Pop Artist whose subject mainly consists of dogs. I also create handmade jewelry.

www.chachasart.com chelsea fedigan's Fan Box

Followers