chelsea

chelsea

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer is definitely here!!!

Texas heat is in full effect!!!!


lucy helped us get ready for meows, mutts, & margaritas!!!


♥ count your blessings!!! ♥


surf dog lucy and her bf kenna


My art on display at Palmetto Mercado
1817 Padre Blvd. #2



lucy's swimming lesson



lucy is ready for the summer!
my family ♥

May 19, 2011
Art Mercado Opening ~ South Padre Island
my mom & i



World Lupus Day - May 10
♥ Remembering Yvonne Marie Hernandez ♥

Gone but never forgotten!


lucy & her favorite guy




sweet lil c



♥ Lucy enjoying Cinco de Mayo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
south padre island, texas, United States
Pop Artist whose subject mainly consists of dogs. I also create handmade jewelry.

www.chachasart.com chelsea fedigan's Fan Box

Followers